Spice up your Apple iPad with the new iCade from ThinkGeek
When a new gadget comes out that everyone has to have, that gadget only becomes cool when there is a way to turn it into a real arcade game. Such is the case with Apple’s new iPad, which by itself is just a bland, giant iPhone. But with the new iCade by ThinkGeek, the iPad suddenly becomes cool.After checking out these features, I wonder if it’s even worth running a real arcade anymore!
- Beautifully retro styled, handcrafted wooden tabletop arcade cabinet and MAME emulator for your otherwise useless iPad
- Play your favorite arcade games anywhere there’s a table
- Hundreds of games available from various online sources – not included in product!
- Professional grade arcade stick and microswitch buttons rated for 10,000,000 uses
- Authentic arcade controls connect to your iPad via a standard 30 pin dock connector
- One and two player select buttons add authenticity and really work!
- Integrated 2.1 dolby speakers and subwoofer in cabinet
- Includes 10w USB power adapter
- Separate iCade app required to use the cabinet controllers available soon from the App Store
Hit the link below for information on how to get one